EP 1: Who's the Badass Entrepreneur?
Let’s get down to business now and allow me to fully introduce myself.
In this episode, I share my journey from high school dropout to receiving my Masters from the University of Southern California, to then becoming an award-winning business coach, bestselling author, and all-around epic badass.
After years of allowing my fears to hold me back, I am now on a mission to help over one million women push past their fears and build businesses that massively impact the world.
I would absolutely LOVE to get to know you more.
Come say HELLO on Instagram @loveyourlifecommunity and then we can personally get to know each other more.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’ll be adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed so if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
In This Episode:
- [00:43] - Introducing Melissa Fino, an award-winning badass business coach, and best-selling author who empowers women to build their dream businesses and create massive IMPACT
- [01:39] - Melissa answers "What makes a coach unique and credible?"
- [04:49] - Your bull shit negative story from 15 years ago that holds you back can become the one that catapults you forward.
- You’re not meant to do life and business alone.
- You can turn your fears, and shame-filled experiences into successes and beautiful gifts, that guide you towards where you’re meant to be.
- Your dreams are yours for the taking.